A step by step procedure for getting started with FitNesse
- Download fitnesse.zip and put it into some directory. Let's call that directory root.
- Unzip fitnesse.zip.
- This should create a fitnesse directory below root with the following files.
- FitNesseRoot, README.txt, dotnet, fitnesse.jar, run.bat, run.sh
- You should see the following message:
- Fitnesse (date code) Started...
- on port 80
- using path '.'
- using dir 'FitNesseRoot'
- Not logging.
- If you don't see this, then click here.
- or if you had to edit run.bat in step 3 then go to http://localhost:8080.
- Click here to create an example acceptance test.
Add Child Page to GettingStarted