A Two-Minute Example
What is Fitnesse?
FitNesse is a software testing tool.FitNesse is a lightweight, open-source framework that makes it easy for software teams to:
- Collaboratively define AcceptanceTests -- web pages containing simple tables of inputs and expected outputs.
- Run those tests and see the results (see TwoMinuteExample).
FitNesse is a wiki.
- You can easily create and edit pages. (See EditingFitNessePages.)
FitNesse is a web server.
- It requires no configuration or setup.
- Just run it and then direct your browser to the machine where it is running (see DownloadingAndInstallingFitNesse).
--> Want a quick introduction? Check out the TwoMinuteExample.
Add Child Page to OneMinuteDescription