Support in Java
- The Java FitLibrary now only works with the FitNesse-supported Java version of Fit
- It does not work with the core Fit version from http://fit.c2.com).
- Java FitLibrary will be ported to Fit 2.0 as soon as that's available.
Support in Python, C# and other programming languages
- John Roth has added FitLibrary to the Python version of Fit (for both core Fit and FitNesse). This is available at www.python.org/pypi
- Mike Stockdale has released a C# port for much of FitLibrary at https://sourceforge.net/projects/fitlibrary/
- Randy Coulman has almost finished a port for Smalltalk
- Work is underway on ports for Ruby, J# and C++.
Add Child Page to OtherLanguages