- The FitLibrary jar for FitNesse is now called fitlibrary.jar.
- Version 20070225 of fitlibrary.jar is included with this release of FitNesse.
- The FitLibrary jar for batch processing with ^FolderRunner is now called fitlibraryRunner.jar.
Introduction to FitLibrary
- This user guide assumes familiarity with Fit and FitNesse.
- FitLibrary consists of several fixtures that work well together and build on Fit. There are alternatives in FitLibrary for each of the core Fit fixtures.
- Many examples of the development of Fit tables using the core and the FitLibrary fixtures, etc are covered in:
- Fit for Developing Software, Rick Mugridge and Ward Cunningham, Prentice-Hall, 2005.
The FitLibrary Fixtures, by example
FitLibrary supports more than text in table cells
- ^FolderRunner runs Fit tests in batch, as an alternative to FitNesse.
How to achieve various tasks with FitLibraryThis is just a beginning...
Changes in latest version
Some parts of FitLibrary are experimental
FitLibrary in other programming languages
- Join the fitlibrary-user email group at https://sourceforge.net/projects/fitlibrary/
- Copyright (c) 2004, 2005, 2006 Rick Mugridge, http://www.rimuresearch.com
- Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.
Add Child Page to FitLibraryUserGuide