- You create a new wiki page by clicking on the ? at the end of a new WikiWord.
- You edit an existing wiki page by clicking on the Edit button (or typing alt-e, then Enter).
Both of these operations take you to the edit page, in which the current markup text of the wiki page is shown. You can edit the markup using standard text editing operations.
When you click the Save button (or push ALT+S) FitNesse saves the wiki text and redisplays the page.
- Paste From Excel
- The edit page contains a PasteFromExcel button, which will allow you to paste a table copied from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into the text window. The table will be reformatted to the standard Fitnesse table conventions.
- Table Wizard
- If the page has the Test attribute set, a dropdown box of fixtures known as the TableWizard will appear which will allow you to insert a table template appropriate for the selected fixture. The fixtures that appear in the dropdown box are those specified by the !fixture widgets on this page and its parent pages.
- Setting Page Attributes.
- Hitting the Properties button (or typing alt-p) will bring up a form that shows the attributes for this page.
- Some attributes are associated with a button on the wiki page. You can hide or show these buttons by clearing of setting their check boxes and hitting Save.
- The virtual wiki attribute determines whether or not this page is symbolically linked to another system. See MarkupVirtualWiki.
See Page Attributes.
Add Child Page to MarkupEditWikiPage