Support for "Graphics"Core Fit handles textual values in the cells of a table. These values are converted automatically into primitive values, such as 12, and into objects, such as a Date.
The FitLibrary fixtures also support "graphical" values in table cells:
- TreeList uses HTML lists
- ImageNameGraphic uses HTML image names
- DotGraphics uses HTML images and associated Dot files
- TaggedStrings retains the tags from within a table cell (the tags are usually discarded)
- NestedTables provide support for embedded tables as values.
- Copyright (c) 2004, 2005, 2006 Rick Mugridge, http://www.rimuresearch.com
- Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.
Add Child Page to SupportForGraphics